When you don't know what's possible
The 3 screenshots are searches for:
- West Palm Beach Fire Damage Restoration
- Hartford Fire Damage Restoration, and
- Meriden Fire Damage Restoration
The same Fire Damage Restoration phrase was searched, but 3 different cities were added.
Click the images above, and see how each one appeared in the search results
Imagine someone in your town searching for your-town fire damage restoration, and they see your results dominating like in #3...
The differences between the 3 Google My Business accounts above are: Set up | Citations | Posts | Content
Google My Business Set-up. The right way, right now
These are the ones that no one tells you about
Google My Business Posts. Done for you, the right way
GMB... the ones you can't get, or your money back
Local focused and search engine optimized
Some Do It Yourself Tips
- Add metadata tags
to all your images (use them everywhere, especially in Google My Business Posts)
- Get local citations... you need the ones that everyone tries to sell you, but...
(these are hyper-local and much more powerful for true local branding)
- Consistent, Proper Google My Business Posts - R+R+P
(the 3 pieces of the GMB puzzle that really work)
- Verify the right way unless you want to get on the bad side of Google
(there really is a right way and a wrong way)
- Good Content - don't be lazy
(it's about HUMANS and about GOOGLE)
Interested in more details and examples?
Just drop me a note at ThePride @ BigCatMarketingGroup.com
Share this Post